Whether you are considering a conversion to IFRS, are committed to making the change, or are already an IFRS reporter, we can help you. IFRS presents challenges at all stages of the IFRS conversion lifecycle. Many challenges are unique to your industry or country.
Iyer Associates has many years of experience helping clients transition from local GAAP to IFRS and assists clients around the world to provide accurate and meaningful IFRS financial reports. Our IFRS specialists can guide you through all stages of the IFRS reporting lifecycle including:
- Conversion to IFRS
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements
- Regulatory compliance
- Capital market transactions
- Systems support
- Corporate governance
How Iyer Associates can help?
We can work with you to:
- Plan and manage your conversion project to ensure its success.
- Ensure your board of directors and audit committees are fully committed, involved and
knowledgeable about the implications of IFRS conversion.
- Get the right people with the right skills to complete the transition and embed the changes
within your company.
- Determine how and when to involve your business units to ensure local ownership of the
- Establish the high level effects on performance measures and financial ratios.
- Clarify what your financial statements, consolidation pack and subsidiary accounts will look like
- Collect the required data and ensure that there are adequate controls in place.
- Identify the key accounting/technical differences and understand the implications