Responsibilities and Duties :
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements or financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Maintaining an effective system of internal controls, ensuring compliance with Corporate financial statements reporting under GAAP
- Establish tables of accounts classify and assign entries to proper accounts as per the industry norms.
- Develop, implement, modify and document recordkeeping and accounting system.
- Compute estimated taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Develop, project, maintain and analyze business operational financial budgets, periodic reports and analyze the variances between budgets and actuals.
- Prepare Individual. Partnership and corporate business tax returns using Pro-series software and Quick-Books’ financial accounting software.
- Audit, review and compile the financial statements in compliance with US GAAP and other basis of accounting.
- Prepare and review Holding companies consolidated financial statements and group companies combined financial statements and reports
- Prepare and compile the financial statements as per Indian GAAP
- Prepare foreign corporations tax return and state CBT returns using lacerate tax software.
- Prepare FBAR compliance reports (Foreign Financial assets reports)
Bachelor’s Degree required in Finance or Accounting